Sunday, February 21, 2016

Ok, so you guys think that my good friend Betty killed Harry, but I'm here writing this letter to defend her, and explain what happened yesterday. Yesterday, in the morning, she was very excited to go to prom with her boyfriend Harry until he said, "Let's break up". It was no big deal, just me going out with her ex-boyfriend, Harry. And Betty, my friend is a cool girl. She said "It's so unlucky for you to have that kind of trash as your boyfriend", with a shiny thing in her hand. I cannot remember well after that because I was drunken little bit.
I think it wouldn't be a big deal for her since we all know that Harry is kind of Casanova. Actually, Betty and Harry got to be a couple just one day after Harry got broken up with his ex__so maybe Berry already expected this plot.
Well, actually, I don't quite remember what Betty told me about her and that.. how did she call him? Anyway Betty was too talkative and I couldn't withstand her. God. It was painful. I drank martini in a row to pretend to be drunk. I thought after couple minutes of pretending, she would be gone. But she didn't! She talked and talked.
Maybe that was to attract Harry's attention since she still loved him. Her friends, including me, told her to forget him and revenge with a new, good-looking guy. However, she said she cannot hurt his feeling. She always thought of him first. So I'm sure that she is not a girl that would plan such a bloody revenge. Though Harry was a bad guy. And he indeed hurt Betty, it couldn't be her who killed Harry.
You know Harry's ex-, before Betty, (Her name is Wendy) had a big fight in the prom? Wendy was a wrestler, as maybe none of you knew. She was actually a state champion of wrestling, and the reason Harry broke up with Wendy was because Harry got beaten up so hard that he had to stay in the hospital for a whole month when he got caught cheating on her. Considering Wendy's original personality, being very emotional times, I strongly believe that Wendy should be also considered as a suspect of the murder. Also, Wendy's "Peter Pan" was found near the scene. Harry and Wendy were in relationship when they were young, and I'm pretty sure that you all know what "Peter Pan syndrome" is. Harry is turning in to an adult next year. Need any further explanations?
To explain about Wendy, Wendy has big breast full of muscles. Her thighs are as thick as Harry's waist. Also, her arms are as thick as Harry's calf. I've seen her beating two black guys by breaking arms of both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment